rsynetzerAnswered on September 30, 2022 10:46 AM
What if you have created multiple PDF forms for that form - which form is linked to the 'pdflink' field when added to an email?
Christopher JotForm SupportAnswered on September 30, 2022 11:05 AM
Thanks for reaching out to Jotform Support. The first PDF Document on your PDF Editor page will be the one connected to the PDF Link shown in the guide. An alternative option for this would be to enable PDF Attachment for your Notification/Autoresponder email. Here's how to do it:
- In Form Builder, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the screen, click on Settings.
- Click on Emails on the left side of the screen.
- Hover your cursor over the Notification/Autoresponder email and click on the Pencil icon to edit.
- Click on Advanced.
- Turn on the PDF Attachment.
- Select your PDF Document.
- Click on Save.
Give it a try and let us know how it goes.