- overstreetAsked on September 16, 2011 at 04:52 PMI keep getting that the connection is untrusted and there is an invalid security certificate.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 16, 2011 at 11:55 PM
For now the ssl on the forms are temporarily disabled we are still working
to restore all of the funtionalities after the recent DDOS attack. We had
to change the ip address on our domain jotform.com
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:08 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.