- Retfar4Asked on September 16, 2011 at 06:05 PMWhen I submit the form, I have rules that send a copy to an administrator and to a teacher. Sometimes the email goes through, sometimes it doesn't. I've spoken with our network admin and JotForm is whitelisted. Any ideas on why it's inconsistent in the handling of the form?http://www.jotform.com/form/12560950770
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:07 PM
We had DDoS problem yesterday. That must have caused the inconsistencies on the emails and submissions. If you still have the problem, please let me know the URL of the form for which you are missing the emails.
- DrafterAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 07:15 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/form/12560950770Above is the form... Still having trouble...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 06:49 AM
If you do not receive emails please use a different email address for now. We have to use sendgrid temporarily and their deliveribility rate seems to be much lower than our servers.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.