- shaunnaylorAsked on September 17, 2011 at 12:18 AM
my embedded secure forms are missing images, and generally the form looks awful, will this correct its self once you have sorted your DDos attack out, or will i need to re-embed the forms.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Please change your secure forms to https://secure.jotform.com (instead of https://www.jotform.com) Because of the DDoS attack we had to move our front end to a service that protects us and we currently cannot get the SSL certificate to work there. It may take upto a week before we can have SSL of www.jotform.com. So, you should instead fall back to "secure.jotform.com". Please change all of your links to "secure" instead of "www".
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:09 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.