- wemakeprintsAsked on October 15, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Uploads aren't going through, though the form is submitted and other info shows. I suspect maybe because the img exceeds a size limitation (I tested with a 2mb jpg) but I don't see where to define this.
- wemakeprintsAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 12:55 AM
this is also the case with EltonCris' image preview, though this may not be supported here.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 07:48 AM
Thank you for reporting this matter to us, wemakeprints.
I see what you mean. After a successful submission, I didn't find the image on the submissions page and on the email alerts. On this regard, I have forwarded this issue to our next level support.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- LanaCustomAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 01:37 AM
Any update on this issue? I am seeing the same problem.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 09:22 AM
We have not received any update from our back end team yet. Upon checking the ticket status, I found that the priority is set as very important and one of our developer is already looking in to this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 03, 2014 at 05:38 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience - the image upload preview widget has been updated - and the upload feature has been fixed:
Kindly test it out and let us know if you experience any further challenges.