- footman9235Asked on September 17, 2011 at 11:25 AMNo i made 3 full forms and even saved, tested and put the embedded code on my site and they worked so i know all 3 have to be someplace and what you just emailed me is how i started yesterday not what I did today. please help i spent hours making these formshere is one embedded code if you want the others let me know
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2011 at 01:10 PM
Have you recorded URL for these forms? If you can find that, we might be able to find them for you.
- footman9235Answered on September 17, 2011 at 01:56 PMThe website was down and inexessible. It's up now and I found 8 out of 9 new forms that I just created.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 01:55 AM
Do you need to get the 9th form missing?
If you can send us the url or form id we'd be happy to help and look it up for you.
- footman9235Answered on September 18, 2011 at 08:54 AMThank you, my assistant was able to find it by URL. We are fine now.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Glad to hear that your problem is solved now, Alan. Should you have other issues that need attention, do not hesitate to inform us. Thank you very much for using JotForm!