- ONF2011Asked on October 15, 2014 at 01:32 PM
Can I go into my existing forms to design them or do I need to remake them in your new designer program?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 15, 2014 at 03:01 PM
You can design the existing forms in form designer and you need not to remake them in it. Please follow the steps below to access our new Form Designer to edit your existing JotForms
1. Open the required JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Form Style and then Form Designer
3. This should open the current form in designer mode. You can make the necessary changes to your JotForm.
4. Click on Save to take effect the changes made
5. Preview your JotForm now to see the changes
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to assist you.