- bmpskierAsked on September 17, 2011 at 05:38 PM
I point members of my team to particular submissions by using the RSS feed, opening each link, and copying the unique link to each submission. Is there another way to get this link without having to go through the RSS? Could I get it in a notification email?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Individual submisison pages in RSS reports are given a uniform link, which is http://www.jotform.com/submission/[submission id]
You can have a submission ID automatically generated in the notification mail. Please add this link to your notification template:
Copy the link above directly so that when you paste it in the notification template, it will be made clickable.
Hope you find this workaround useful. Let us know if there's anything else that you require assistance with.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Yes, you can. Just add this to the notification email:
- bmpskierAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 06:39 PMperfect, thanks.
- brx250Answered on September 19, 2011 at 02:56 AM
We're glad you've sorted things out already. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with anything.
Albert | JotForm Support