- dbcarr34Asked on October 15, 2014 at 10:47 PMBen replied and said it is due to the sandbox message that is inserted into the form when putting in sandbox mode for testing. It 'shifted' some of the lines of test. I just tested, and it seemed to work. I could not test everything as the text that shifted made it impossible for some options to be selected for testing purposes. However, I did run a test on what I could select and it did work
Question: I filled out the form as if I was a customer making a purchase. The form came back to my email thanking me for the purchase, yet in the Merchant section, it had Dennis Carr (my name) instead of Mobilewirx--the name of my company and the name I want in there. I did go to my account profile and searched for where it says 'Dennis Carr' so I could replace with "mobilewirx" However, after searching, I could not find this. What I ended up doing was putting 'mobilewirx' in the 'company name' space. Will this fix the problem?
Also, I noticed that it says that the submission was an 'insecure' submission. When I place this form on a secure 'http' website will i still see the transmission as 'insecure'? Is this a security vulnerability?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Please try to change your field label to "Company" instead of "Company Name". Then make your Company field in Authorize.net as required;
If you on the live mode, this should be the Link to the fields:
Also, if you can't find this information to the reports section. Please try to search for it by settled or unsettled transactions:
I hope that helps. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.
- dbcarr34Answered on October 16, 2014 at 02:34 PM
Thank you for the reply.
This issue was resolved by logging on to authorize.net and adding another "account contact" to the account with first name 'company' and last name 'receipt'. Then, at the bottom of the screen where it says "Specify Email Sender," choose this account contact is the default.
Before, I was the only account contact with my first and last name. Thus, whomever fills out the form and orders through the gateway (in this case auth.net) they would see my first and last name as the merchant on the email receipt. Now, I have set up another account contact with my business name in the 'first name' field and receipt in the 'last name' field.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 03:44 PM
We're glad that you've managed to resolved this to you authorize.net account. Thank you for sharing this solution to us. This would surely help, especially, those who encounter the same issue.
- dbcarr34Answered on October 16, 2014 at 03:46 PM
It's my pleasure . . . your team has worked diligently to support my efforts.