- weboriginationAsked on September 18, 2011 at 02:18 AM
I noticed that you answered this question on another user's post...
Please change your secure forms to https://secure.jotform.com (instead of https://www.jotform.com) Because of the DDoS attack we had to move our front end to a service that protects us and we currently cannot get the SSL certificate to work there. It may take upto a week before we can have SSL of www.jotform.com. So, you should instead fall back to "secure.jotform.com". Please change all of your links to "secure" instead of "www".
However, this does not work for me. When I try this "fix" - my forms are showing as source code, not an acutal form. Is there some other quick fix for this?
I am attaching a screen shot of the form changed from www to secure and here is the URL... https://secure.jotform.com/jsform/11500954273
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 03:01 AM
When you pull up the jotform url directly on the address bar
it is normal that code is displayed since that address is
directly using jotform url it should be accessed via the following
Once you get the embed code, you will notice that there is an additional
script src tag before the url, indicating that it is a link to the source code.
This is the code that you will use to display the form on your website:
Hope this helps, let us know if you have clarifications.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:10 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.