- SteveAsked on October 16, 2014 at 04:38 PM
The righthand column being gray text on a gray background is very hard to see/read if you don't have the eyes of a 16 year old! How about a little contrast??
Also please integrate the possibility of using the color picker magnifying glass to pick colors from an existing design... I realize you can use the (dig color meter) in OSX, but..
- BenAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 05:34 PM
Thank you for the input I will add a ticket to our developers to take a look at what you have mentioned.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on October 16, 2014 at 09:44 PM
Can you confirm this is what you're asking for?
If not, please send us a screenshot. Thank you!
- edge5Answered on October 16, 2014 at 10:11 PMRight... The pale orange thin text... just making the bold text would help!
We don't all have Retina monitors... : )
text here is almost hidden!
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 03:03 AM
OK. Thanks for bringing this up. Our developers will look into it. Kind Regards.