- retrospecbicyclesAsked on October 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I'm having trouble formatting the form. It's very squished to one side in spite of performing the steps exactly as they are listed (layout: 1 column). Is there a reason/solution for this?
This is a re-post of a comment on Add forms to your Magento website
- BenAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Can you please give us the link to your website in order to see what happens?
I presume that you will need to add a bit of CSS just to make it wider, but would need to see to know exactly.
- retrospecbicyclesAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 07:17 PM
- raulAnswered on October 21, 2014 at 08:30 PM
Just to confirm you want to make your form look wider, is that correct?
If this is correct, upon checking your site I found that the issue is being caused by magento's css class "std".
Please try to remove it from the page where the form is embedded.
Please refer to this link: http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/30854/adding-content-block-to-the-home-page-removing-std-div
Once you remove it, the form should look like this:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- retrospecbicyclesAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 01:55 PM
It worked! You guys are the best! Thanks!
- BenAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 03:55 PM
In my colleagues name you are welcome. We are glad to hear that the provided solution worked for you.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.