- gymkixAsked on October 17, 2014 at 02:32 PM
I got the contact us form to show up on the website and then after I used it to test it out, now it won't show. Is there a setting somewhere that does not allow users to submit multiple forms or something I need to disable so that people can use the contact us form multiple times?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 04:34 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I do not see the form code on the sources of your web page. It is probably that the form embed code was somehow removed from your website.
Please try to add the form code back to your page. Also, there is a Wordpress Embed Form plugin that lets you to embed jotforms.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- gymkixAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 04:36 PM
I removed it since it wasn't working =)
I will add it back in!
- gymkixAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 05:45 PM
Okay, I got it to work with multiple entries but now I can't get the stupid Print Form button to go away.
I removed it from the properties and it doesn't show in the preview so I don't know why it's showing when I embed the form?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 17, 2014 at 05:48 PM
It appears that the problem is fixed. I can see the form, and there is no the Print button.