- trinityavatarAsked on September 18, 2011 at 07:26 PM
My clients will be filling out very personal forms on my site, and I'm wondering the following:
If I use the "iFrame Secure link" to "Display" a form on my WordPress Page, does that place it under the SSL Certificate on your site? Or does that count as embedding on my site making it necessary to purchase and SSL Certificate for my site?
P.S. Loving this service! Very simple to use and great support forums, documents and FAQs! Thanks again!
P.P.S. Right now the form page requires a password, and I don't think you really need to see it, do you?
- yasincoAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 08:50 PM
No You Dont Need To Purchase SSL For Your Site Just Having The Form Be A Secure Iframe Is 100% Secure!!!
- allanftdAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 02:05 AM
Yasinco is correct, you do not need to install a secure certificate for your website to use secure JotForm forms unless you want to secure your own website and give the perception to your visitors that your site is secure by allowing them to use https:// when accessing your website.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 08:35 AM
Update about the security certificate:
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also work.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.