- louisenevinAsked on September 18, 2011 at 08:14 PMMy forms are not working all day. Tried logging into jotform.com but can't, tried logging into jotform.net...can see the forms but when test in jotform and on my website they do not work just go to Problem Loading page. Please advise when this will be fixed as I use jotform on two websites. I had to remove the form from my homepage and will have to remove the contact form too if this is not fixed asap.Page URL:
- yasincoAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 08:43 PM
Please Do The Following:
1. Re-Embed The Form On The Website
2. Clear Your Browsing Data
3. Refresh The Page Then Try
I Hope That Helps And If Not Please Do Tell And We Will Be Happy To Help You!
- brx250Answered on September 18, 2011 at 10:56 PM
First of all, we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Due to the DDoS attacks, we had to change our DNS IP addresses. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. Until your DNS cache is cleared, you can use www.jotform.net to access your account and link your forms. You can also have https://secure.jotform.com for HTTPS/SSL connections.
Hope this helps. Please inform us for any updates so that we can further assist you with your issue.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support