- yasincoAsked on September 18, 2011 at 08:40 PM
I Just Need A Answer To Thes Questions Please:
1. Can I Password Protect A Form?
2. Can A Just Get A One Time Top-Up To My Account When I Need More Submissions?
3. Can I Resale Forms?
4. Where Did You Get This Forum?
5. Is Everything Restored Back To Normal?
6. Why Is Your Twitter Feed Box On The "My Forms" Page Not Updating?
7. Can I Become A JotForm Admin And Work For Free Or Just Answer Questions An Keep Others Updated But With A JotForm Account?
8. Is It True You Are Using 1 Security Certificate To Secure All The Forms?
- yasincoAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 08:50 PM
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 01:36 PM
Please Reply Quick!!!
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 02:11 PM
Answer Answer Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:22 PM
You Should Reply FASTER!
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 04:19 AM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
Unfortunately, having a password for your form is currently not available with JotForm. You can, however, make a password for your submission's HTML and Visual reports. As for your second question, I'm not quite sure what you mean by a onetime top-up, nevertheless, you can refer to this page for further information http://www.jotform.net/pricing/. As a Tech Support, for your third, fourth, seventh, and eighth questions, I do not have the authority to answer those, you can contact our administrators through http://interlogy.com/contact.html if you want.
Though everything is slowly getting back to normal, our developers are still working round the clock to resolve some minor technical issues, and to make sure that the quality of the service and product is maintained. Besides, if you have any problems with JotForm, our team is always ready to help you with the best that we can. Hope this answers your queries.
By the way, I strongly recommend you to create unrelated posts with different threads for a faster response.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support