- IvoZhivkovAsked on October 19, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Hi guys I got more issues. First- the form keep asking me to fill up the phone number although I did enter it.
Second- Non of the codes for embedding works in my WP site. The form doesn't show up.
Is there any chance this to be fixed?
- raulAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 01:15 PM
Can you please share with us the URL where the form is embedded?
This information will allow us to further investigate this issue.
- IvoZhivkovAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 03:21 PMHi Raul, I just paste my form link in the browser to try it out. The
"phone" section was set to "required" and was keeping showing the message "
please fill your phone number, because is required" or so. Now it is not
giving me this error because I set it up as normal ( not required). Maybe
the error in the "phone" section is causing this problem ( see here
- IvoZhivkovAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 03:51 PMRaul, I've managed to fix the problem, but the hyphen is still in a wrong
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 19, 2014 at 06:49 PM
You will need to open the form in our form builder. Click the Phone Number field then click "Input Mask" button at the tool bar, and choose the correct Masking for phone field
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 01, 2015 at 02:46 PM
After enabling the "Input Mask" button at the tool bar
You can choose the form on Mask Value section. You can even include some predefined values such as the area numbers. You can even choose to fill al the values at once if this is a field for a fixed number
Here is a demo