- campfiremediaAsked on July 28, 2010 at 09:10 PM
The form doesn't allow them to input a phone number and since it's a required field, it doesn't allow them to send in the form. I have received other forms though and even tried it myself. How can I fix this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 06:41 AM
You should probably update the form code in your site. It could be broken. If the problem continues please post the URL of the form that has this problem.
- campfiremediaAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 09:06 AM
Thank you Aytekin.
I've checked the code on my site and it's correct. I'm using the iframe method.
Here is the link:
I removed the "required" mode from the phone # field though so that it works.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 30, 2010 at 05:58 AM
Please re-enable the phone field required-ness and send:
1. URL of the page that has the form code
2. Exactly what they are trying to enter on the phone question