- MarkAsked on October 22, 2014 at 01:56 AM
Hello, how do I get rid of the additional small writing at the top left and right hand corners and at the bottom corners.It wasn't showing in my earlier tests.
How do I increase the size of the text heading "Guitar(s) / Jobs" so it fits in a straight line?
Please see jpeg attached.
- BenAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 09:57 AM
That is set by your browser itself. There is no actual way of removing it through our jotform.
What you can do - and this will probably be different for every browser, but similar steps, is to click on the print preview first.
From my knowledge this is always under File menu so.
You are now shown the page with headers and footer info.
Click on the Page Setup button
Now click on Margins & Header/Footer tab and look down for Headers and Footers section.
You can change what is shown where, so in every dropdown select --blank-- as the option and you should see the difference on the paper as you do it.
- MarkAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 06:11 PMHi Ben, thanks for your excellent help! Yes you are correct. I had to re
install my new printer and the settings must have changed.
That problem is fixed now.
Can you tell me how I can widen the title box where it says 'Guitar(s) / Job
on my form? I would like it to sit all on one line.
Please see the pic attached.
- MarkAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 06:21 PMBen, currently the title box where it says 'Guitar(s) / Job' is not showing
& printing in a straight line only on my ipad.
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 08:19 PM
Unfortunately, I'm unable to see the attached image you have. Can you please re-attach it again if you are still having problems.
In my end the title sits in one line. You can try changing the "Scale" to "Shrink to Fit". Or possible, you can adjust the title box in the JotForm editor.
Let us know if this helps.
- MarkAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 06:41 PMHi, I've worked it out thanks.
Can you please tell me how I can remove headers and footers on an ipad?
- BenAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 07:26 PM
Unfortunately I do not have iPad so I can not help you much here, but from my understanding you need to use some app to be able to print the file from your iPad.
If you tell us what app you are using we could see with our colleagues and find what might work.
Usually that would be in Printer Settings / Printer Configuration / Print Preview / Printer Preferences, etc depending on the actual app and Operating System.
- CharlieAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 07:04 PM
To further assist you, I've made a separate thread for your concern regarding the calculated amount, you can refer to this link for updates http://www.jotform.com/answers/457820.