- wfcregistrationAsked on September 19, 2011 at 11:34 AM
This is the email I got from google checkout today....
We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL, https://www.jotform.com/ipns/gco.php As a result, you aren't receiving order status, risk, or other notifications.
Therefore, we are not receiving submissions for our event that is coming this weekend. Please help!
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM
Please change it to https://secure.jotform.com/ipns/gco.php. The security certificate on www.jotform.com might be down for couple of days.
- wfcregistrationAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM
thank you so much
- williamryanAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 06:21 PM
I'm having this same problem the last couple of days. I've tried the "secure.jotform" and the original "www.jotform" and both are throwing that error with Google Checkout. Has anything changed?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 06:36 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
We had a problem with the access to https://secure.jotform.com a few days ago, this issue has been already solved.
If you keep receiving the errors, please provide us with the error messages from Google:
- Sign in to Google Checkout. Click on the Tools tab. Click Integration Console.
- Error messages will appear under Integration Issues.
Thank you for cooperation.
- williamryanAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 12:42 PM
I'm still having issues. I receieved this email today...
We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL,https://secure.jotform.com/ipns/gco.php As a result, you aren't receiving order status, risk, or other notifications.
To help you identify the issue with your callback URL, please review the errors we encountered while sending notifications to you. To review this error information:Sign in to Google Checkout. Click on the Tools tab. Click Integration Console.
Error messages will appear under 'Integration Issues.' If necessary, you can also update your callback URL in the 'API callback URL' box on the same page.
Here's the error info under integration issues on google checkout.
We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://secure.jotform.com/ipns/gco.php -- the error we got is java.io.IOException: Error 'SSL_CERTIFICATE_ERROR' connecting to url 'https://secure.jotform.com/ipns/gco.php'.
- fxrAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 04:58 PM
I have escalated this issue for our developers to have a look into.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 03:14 PM
Sorry about that. We had a problem with our security certificate on secure.jotform.com. We have just fixed this problem today.
It should be working now. Thanks for letting us know about this.