- weborderinformationAsked on July 29, 2010 at 06:48 AM
I would like to resize the Form Collapse bar height, because the default size is too big for my size.
Please write me how to do it?
Please solve my problem.
Thank you and have a nice day!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 29, 2010 at 06:55 AM
First, get the full form source code. Then open it on an HTML editor and resize it.
To get full form source code, on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".