- danaashlynAsked on October 22, 2014 at 05:01 PM
- CharlieAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 06:52 PM
Yes you can edit the submission summary on your forms. You can show the headers, logos and other texts that was included in the form, it's basically showing the form with answers on them.
You can do this following the screenshots below.
1. Go to My Forms->Choose a form->Click Submissions
2. Click the settings icon on the right and tick the checkbox "Show Headers and Texts". This will display the headers, texts and logos that you have on the form. You can also click "Get PDF" to have a better view on it.
3. You can then setup the Email Notifications to have a PDF link to the summary of the filled out form.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance on this.