- snitchardAsked on September 19, 2011 at 01:13 PMHello,My website form is not working. The form doesn't even come up on the page like it used to. What is wrong?ThanksPage URL:
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 02:14 PM
Its Fine Now!
- snitchardAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 02:38 PMI just looked at it and it is still broken on my end.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:28 PM
We had to change IP addresses on jotform.com domain. Your browser is probably caching the old IP addresses. One possible solution is to change all links from www.jotform.com to form.jotform.com on your forms.
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:29 PM
Please Read My Latest Question NOW!!!
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 04:20 AM
Your question has already been answered from your previous post. Please refer to this thread http://www.jotform.net/answers/44563-Some-Quick-Questions?entrymessage=10732640770.
Albert | JotForm Support