- joephotoAsked on September 19, 2011 at 02:46 PM
It has worked in the past. I just change the URL to the new secure one.
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 02:50 PM
Un Do The Secure URL And Please Do The Following:
1. Clear Your Browser Search Data And Cahche
2. Reembed The IFRAME Code
If You Need Any More Help Please Do Ask!
- joephotoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 03:30 PM
Do I have to use iFrame? I want to embed within a self-hosted wordpress blog. Isn't using embed nicer?
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 03:46 PM
Its The Same Thing But With A More Advanced Pro Version!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:17 PM
I just looked at your form in Firefox and it worked fine. What kind problems do you see with Firefox? Can you post a screenshot if possible?
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:19 PM
Please Read My Latest Question!!!
- joephotoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:20 PM
I just went back to the "www" instead of the "secure" option. It basically wasn't showing up on any of the site's pages. I can change it over again so you can take a look.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 07:21 AM
We have just resolved the security certificate on www.jotform.com. So, you do not need to change it any more. If you changed to secure.jotform.com, that should also now work. We fixed the problem with that certificate as well.