- tloffmanAsked on September 19, 2011 at 03:46 PM
I changed all of my forms to the new https secure URL and the forms worked fine in all of my browsers EXCEPT Firefox - didn't work. So, I had to go back to the old http www URL.
Tom LoffmanPage URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:20 PM
This has been reported by other users as well but we cannot re-create it. Maybe it only happens in Windows Firefox. We use Mac Firefox.
Can you post the URL of the secure form? And describe the problem and possibly post a screenshot of the problem?
- yasincoAnswered on September 19, 2011 at 05:20 PM
Please Read My Latest Question!!!
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 04:20 AM
Your question has already been answered from your previous post. Please refer to this thread http://www.jotform.net/answers/44563-Some-Quick-Questions?entrymessage=10732640770.
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:05 AM
Great News about secure forms!
1. We have fixed the problem on security certificate of secure.jotform.com, that should work properly on Windows Firefox now.
2. We also have the new security certificate for www.jotform.com. So, that will also keep working.
You can use either www.jotform.com or secure.jotform.com. Both options will work.
Thank you for your patience.