- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 23, 2014 at 06:33 PM
It appears to be working well on my side. I have used a standard E-mail field from the Quick Tools and the Stripe integration in a Test mode.
My test submission went through fine, and the new customer was created with the email address on file.
I have tested it several times, and was not able to reproduce any issues.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. Thank you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 04, 2015 at 03:58 PM
You're question will be solved on this thread
- SkidmoreAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 09:10 AM
Can you please check the link above? I am unable to access it.
- BenAnswered on January 05, 2015 at 11:36 AM
The link above is working properly, but as it is a private thread because of the details shared you would not be able to access it.
Do let us know however if there is anything that we can help you with.
- pixelshrinkAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 11:00 AMHello, I'm struggling to get this to work too. I want to send one-off payments and I don't want to create a new Stripe customer. Stripe seems to be able to accept an email address for receipts for any payment (through the receipt_email field - https://support.stripe.com/questions/email-receipts) but Jotform doesn't seem to be sending it. I've tried renaming the email field to receipt_email and it still doesn't work, though it is sending the custom field which appears as metadata in Stripe.com.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 21, 2016 at 12:00 PM
In order to properly assist you, I have moved your question to another thread and it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/994716
We will assist you on that thread as soon as possible.