- cegllaAsked on October 24, 2014 at 03:05 PM
I want to make a contract and have all context come to me within the form so I can use it legally if neccessary.
As it is working only the filled out areas are sent to my email.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 05:34 PM
If I understood correctly, you wanted the Terms of Service context to be in the email message also.
You will have to do it manually since the TEXT field is not included in the fields in the form Notification Email.
Please refer to the screenshots below how I meant it.
1. You need to copy first all the TEXT of your terms
2. Copy by selecting all the texts
3. In your jotform Notification in Email Alerts, open the Notification and insert the copied text from step #2 within the message body of the email.
The email message will look like this when context is now included
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 05:40 PM
On another note, please check this screenshot
Phishing You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form is created or JotForm is found to be used to: Obtain credit cards sensitive information, get social security numbers, show content with child pornography, make login forms to steal user credentials. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the guilty forms will be suspended immediately
the form is considered a phishing form and will be ban by the phishing filter.
If you require CC accounts for payment purposes, you should use instead the available Payment Tools integrations http://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
- andrewsweddingsAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 06:16 PM
So this is a manual function that I willl have to do everytime?
- cegllaAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 07:45 PMnot sure what this is as I did not send anything to your company for months?? Celeste http://austinweddinghair.com 512.301.9115
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 07:50 PM
If you were refering to adding the TEXT into the email template message body, the answer is Yes.
As of now you have to manually add the long TEXT (terms/conditions) you have to the email message.
An alternative option is to use the TextArea field instead to contain the terms/conditions text. The TextAread field does appear automatically on the email template.
The downside to this is you cannot style the TEXT value in the TextArea field.. so it will appear as plain wall of text when seen on the email message.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 07:54 PM
We apologize for th confusion. Another user have inquiry as well similar to yours.
They posted an update/inquiry on this thread, the reason you were notified on your email.