- stretchandstapleAsked on October 24, 2014 at 04:17 PM
Image picker: overlapped by dropdowns on show/hide conditions, only on IE and Forefox
After I select squares and panoramas on below form it covers up the next fields.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 06:14 PM
Your form looks OK in Chrome latest version
Can you please tell what is the version you are using? Mine is Version 40.0.2188.2 dev (64-bit) for Linux
In the meantime, let me test some other browsers and come up with a solution for you.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 06:35 PM
I'm using Firefox 33.0.1
- raulAnswered on October 24, 2014 at 07:21 PM
I was able to reproduce your issue using Firefox 33.0.
Although it works correctly using Chrome as Jeanette has mentioned.
Please allow me to escalate this thread to our next support level, so they can take a look and see what's happening.
When they have a response, they will be updating this thread.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 02:50 PM
Any update or suggestions on this, I would really like to get this form live soon.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 03:58 PM
I'll send a note to our devs to get an update.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 02:38 PM
Any update or suggestions yet?
- raulAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 05:13 PM
Please accept our apologies for the delay on providing a response.
Our developers are still working on this case.
As soon as they have a response they will be updating this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 01:53 PM
This is really slowing me down, can someone please have a look at this?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 06, 2014 at 04:15 PM
I have added the following CSS to your 'Clone of Clone of New Checkout' form in order to set an exact widget iFrame height value.
height: 120px !important;
Please re-check the form in IE and Firefox now.
We will let you know once we have any updates on the bug report ticket.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 04:49 PM
Don't worry about this anymore I rearranged my form so that it doesn't matter