- lemondrizzle123Asked on October 27, 2014 at 08:13 AM
When I go to the autoresponder to insert an image as my email it asks me for the image URL. Do I need to upload the image to JotForms first then enter the URL after? If so how do I upload my email image to you?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 08:48 AM
You do need the image uploaded/hosted on the internet before you can use its URL.
Here is a trick you can use to upload the image to JotForm and get its URL so that you can use it on your email message body.
1. Add an image field on your jotform
2. In the Image Wizard dialog window, choose option Upload Image File
3. Upload your image file
4. You will now have URL of the uploaded file using the Image Source property of the image file.
You can now use the URL in your email message as the image link.
You can delete the image field in the jotform afterwards, but the uploaded image URL will still be available and working.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- lemondrizzle123Answered on October 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Excellent, thank you so much
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 11:50 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.