- rickykclAsked on October 27, 2014 at 09:12 AM
I have changed "send post data" to yes in preference but why it still shows:
"No Post Data Received. Make sure you enabled Send Post Data on your form. Then, try again." after submitting? Please help, thank you very much!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
- BenAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 10:10 AM
I took a look at the jotform and it seems that something is not right with our testing page (the url that you have set as a Thank you page).
I will notify our developers about this so that they can see what is going on and they will update you here once the issue is resolved.
- rickykclAnswered on October 27, 2014 at 09:36 PM
I would like to looking forward to your reply, thank you very much for your help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 12:55 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form our back end team.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on October 28, 2014 at 01:07 AM
we'll look into ensuring the POST data is sent correctly as described in the help doc. Also, you can use our webhooks feature to send post data when the form is submitted. Please see this.
This ticket will be updated when the original issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 09:15 AM
Thanks for reporting.
The URL provided on the guide was lacking with a slash at the end. We have now updated it. So instead of using http://www.jotform.com/show-post-data replace it with http://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/ or http://www.jotform.com/show-post-data/index.php. This should work.