- EstransportsAsked on September 20, 2011 at 09:53 AM
I receive and open files sent with Jotform on my dropbox account but I can't open forms (indeed, their sizes are "0 octets"). Do you know why ?Page URL:
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
In order for us to look into this further, we might need additional details such as the webpage where the form is embedded to. And if you could also provide us some screenshot/s of the problem encountered on your Dropbox account, that would also be great.
We will be waiting for your response.
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 09:25 AM
I cloned your form, created integration with my Dropbox account and made a test submission. It instantly showed up on my Dropbox folder. Two possible ideas:
1. There is a problem with the file you are uploading. What is the name and size of the file?
2. Your Dropbox integration might be broken. You should probably re-setup the dropbox integration for your form.