- medwardsAsked on September 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM
- medwardsAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 10:15 AM
This is occurring on both .com and .net. Even while working in JotForm and trying to "save".
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 10:25 AM
Thank you for this report, I already have brought this issue
up to our administrators as it seems to be an intermittent issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- HysopeAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 11:43 AM
I have this error too (pretty pretty often)
- mathandAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 12:02 PM
I am also seein this issue on save. If I close browser and come back in it is fine again until save.
- medwardsAnswered on September 29, 2011 at 12:08 PM
I am also having this issue today...
It is getting a little (a lot) frustrating with all the issues we have been having with Jot Form the last couple of weeks.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 02:47 AM
Unfortunately as of the moment I am unable to replicate the said problem. Through out the day I have been accessing my forms and making several changes using the form builder however I did not encounter such error. Were you using jotform.net or jotform.com when this happens?
If you are still encountering this problem we would appreciate it if you can include a screenshot. We'll await for your response.
Happening on and off this morning. Have seen two different error messages. Here's one.
- allanftdAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 02:30 PM
I tried to access the website shown on the screenthot and it appears that the page is not existing. Please see below:
Please check if the URL is correct, or if the page does exist. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- cityofcorvallisAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:12 PM
Looks like you need to add the www.
I commented out the filtering so it just pops up every time on the test page. This survey has since gone live on our homepage.
- cityofcorvallisAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:14 PM
What I saw before looked like a problem with the CloudFlare services, not specifically JotForm.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 06, 2011 at 04:40 PM
Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the problem. I have checked your survey page on different browsers and ISPs. We will keep looking on any possible issues related to CloudFlare. Please let us know if you reproduce the problem again.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation in this matter.