- MaryKerrAsked on October 28, 2014 at 11:05 PM
The form I am working with is Jefferson County Library Registration
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 07:40 AM
I used the form designer to create the look of my form. When I copy the source code to my website, it looses part of the format. Please Help.
Thank you contacting JotForm Support. I understand that the form does not look the same when you embed it on your website correct? May I know the url or link of the page where to form is embedded so we can take a look at it.
When you were using the Form Designer and you're done making changes, do you click Preview Form? On that section it will show what it look likes on different screen sizes or devices. It will show you how it looks like when you embed it on website.
We can also help you customize the form by adding custom css or editing the alignment in the form editor. Just let us know how can we help.
Please try to re-embed your form using iFrame Method (http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code)
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!
- MaryKerrAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 09:51 AMThank you for your quick response. Here is the url of the page where the form is http://agingmissouri.org/choice_at_the_jefferson_county_library.php The form is on the lower part of the page, in green. I do click preview form and it shows up with the good format when I am in the Form Designer. FYI, the links you sent in your reply did not work.
- CarinaAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM
I inspected the standalone version and the embed form and I'm having trouble to spot the differences you mention:
I kindly ask you to let us know which differences are not applying.
When using Form Designer it is necessary to save the changes and only after, closing the Form Designer:
Let us know if the problem persists.
- MaryKerrAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 01:11 PMWhen I preview my Jefferson County Library Registration form in JotForm it shows a nice Fruit Background and green form with rounded corners, but when I add it to our website http://agingmissouri.org/choice_at_the_jefferson_county_library.php there is no background and the form doesn’t have the rounded corners.
Visit our website at www.AgingMissouri.org
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 03:53 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue in Internet Explorer, and it seems that there is a conflict between form code and other scripts on your page.
In order to fix this, please try to use an iFrame version of the form on your web page:
The iFrames do not conflict with other scripts, so it should help.
- MaryKerrAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 07:11 PMThat did not work either.
- CarinaAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 07:34 PM
I could replicate the same situation in Internet Explorer:
I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can try to determine the cause of the conflict.
They will contact you via this thread once they have an update on this matter.
Let us know if we can assist you further.