- ipbr21054Asked on October 29, 2014 at 05:38 AM
I am trying to edit my form but i am shown undefined ?
- raulAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 09:28 AM
Could you please tell us which form are you trying to edit?
I've checked your forms and couldn't find any errors in them.
The "undefined" message usually appears when an HTML opening/closing tag is missing. You can check the HTML code by clicking on the HTML button.
Please let us know more details about this issue, so we can further investigate it.
- ipbr21054Answered on October 29, 2014 at 09:30 AM
- ipbr21054Answered on October 29, 2014 at 09:35 AM
I see the same thing.
I need to remove the hyperlink on the Key Number field.
I do not see the list of fields that i can edit or add to.
- raulAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Is this the form you're referring to? If this is correct, then I might be missing something as I couldn't see any link on the Key Number field.
I also couldn't find it when I looked at your form in the form editor.
Please try to clean your browser's cache and then check your form again.
Please let us know if this helps.
- raulAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Also, please let us know which browser are you running.
I tested your form using Chrome.
- ipbr21054Answered on October 29, 2014 at 11:41 AM
I am using Firefox.
I had a clone of the form so i copied all the text and paste into the form that was giving me issues.
It now works ok,i did not see any fields in the form in question hence copy / paste from clone form.
Yes the form that you show is correct.
I have sorted it whilst waiting for a reply,that is why you do not see any hyperlink now.
- raulAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Ok, we're glad that you were able to fix the issue by yourself :)
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.