- Phantom360Asked on October 29, 2014 at 08:28 AM
if i add the select a number option to my form and i use three digit numbers 000-999, can each selected number be deleted from the menu option list so the selected number cannot be chosen by another? as numbers are selected the list is depleted...
- CharlieAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I'm not sure that we have a specific condition or field for that. But I believe that the widget "Gift Registry" in our database can be use for that scenario.
What I understood is that you have items or options to where you want users can only choose specific items and the chosen ones won't be anymore available to others?
1. Under Widgets, search for "Gift Registry"
2. In the Gift Registry Settings, add the number options you want to have, and add the stocks or available items that users can choose. In my case, each number can only be owned by one user. Although option 111 can be unlimited.
3. Here is the sample live form you will see.
I hope this helps. Let us know if this works for you.