- nivhaAsked on October 29, 2014 at 05:45 PM
Some content from form is not displaying in the Google Spreadsheet.
Here is the link to the form and here is the spreadsheet link:
A, B & C selections are not populating in the Google spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 29, 2014 at 07:11 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem when I test submitted your jotform http://www.jotformeu.com/form/40976805371360
I will submit a bug ticket report to our higher support team so they can take a look on this.
We will notify you for any updates when available.
For the meantime, the only workaround I can suggest is to not use the Visual Multi Select if you need the data to be in Google spreadsheet submission.. you may want to use the Dropdown List field in Form Tools instead for selections.
Inform us you need further assistance.
- nivhaAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 05:05 AM
OK I can try the Dropdown list for now.
Hopefully here back from you soon.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 07:13 AM
We will make sure to notify you here when status update is available.
The bug ticket I have submitted is now assigned to one of our developer. So, this is being look upon now.
- nivhaAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 08:33 AM
- nivhaAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 04:00 AM
I still have heard nothing back.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 06:25 AM
Sorry for the delays. Unfortunately, we do not have updated response yet from our developer assigned.
I will make a follow up also on your behalf.
- nivhaAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 05:58 AM
It is getting critical at this stage and we may need to research another solution.
Can someone get back to me ASAP.
I appreciate your hep.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 09:04 AM
Would you mind re-integrating your form with Google Spreadsheet? I think this would help.
I have tried it with a new form using the same widget (Visual Multi-Select) and the same values from your form but they are submitted properly on the spreadsheet.
You can view the result here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FYW4OTLdDmRyrL9A0N7pTKm2mJVpXKJQVQXLDqUx7yc/edit#gid=865288553
Perhaps refreshing your current integration with Google might resolve the problem. Try to remove the integration and then integrate your form again with Google Spreadsheet. See if this helps.
We'll wait your updates.
- nivhaAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM
I reintegrated the form but the last 2 fee notes created from today still don't have the fields we need showing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bZYatfkcPiO1_uXRSdbT0qRtbUy5n2Ky-kvNlWrKFnc/edit?usp=sharing
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Thanks for your reply.
I think it was due to the parenthesis on the widget field labels that is interfering with the process. Removing it seems fixed the problem. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lltrsjs8RDgrBb0OWgR-Y7YedhJn5FRXQz6RXkAfgOI/edit#gid=1888913311
Try to remove the first open and close parentheses on the affected widget labels (see screenshot below) and then re-integrate your form. That might fixed the problem.
If that still doesn't make any difference then I'm afraid we have to wait our developers official update about this issue. This is the best thing I can do to help you for now.
Thanks for your cooperation, we greatly appreciate it.
Please update us with the result.
- nivhaAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I'll run a few tests. Hopefully that will do the trick.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 11, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Sure. Let us know how it goes. Hopefully it will also work for you. :)
- alp_denizAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 11:26 PM
All related issues should have been solved by now. Apologies for late update.