- bowmandc1Asked on October 29, 2014 at 10:27 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 02:34 AM
Please be noted that it is not possible to add the custom css code in "Form Separator" widget. Here are the steps you should follow to set the "Form Separator" widget and the "Heading" to the same width:
1. Click on the "Wizard" icon of your "Form Separator" widget.
2. Set the value of the "Horizontal Space" property to "0". This will remove the left margin space of the widget. Please check the screenshot below:
3. Set the "Width" of the widget to "618" form the toolbar above. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.