- mikeAsked on October 30, 2014 at 01:10 PM
I haven't been able to USE the Designer. It launches but does not edit.
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing the Web Form Design Awards 2014
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 02:01 PM
I would recommend trying to clear your web browsers cache to see if that fixes it. If possible, also try another web browser to see if that works. If neither of these solutions work for you, let us know which browser you are using as well as the form you are trying to edit and we will be happy to look into your issue further.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 03:22 PM
Can you describe the problem in little more detail? Do you have trouble finding the Save button? I think it only shows up after you make changes? Or did you save the changes but they did not stick?
- mikeAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 03:51 PMAs sent to Kemal October 27:
1. Launch Firefox. Go to jotform.com. Login as mikedwyer.
2. Select MyForms on the menu bar. (These are shared forms from my
corporate account, Larimer County.)
3. Click on the Product Order Form. Click Edit Form on the right side
menu.The form loads in the editor.
4. Click the Form Style tab.
5. Click the Form Designer/Beta button. The form loads in the designer.
The designer shows the form in the left panel (black on white). The right
panel is dark gray, with a Design tab (active) and a CSS tab. There are 6
light gray lines running left-to-right across the panel. If I click the CSS
tab, it becomes active, and the 6 lines are gone. When I click the Design
tab, it becomes active again, with the 6 lines.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 04:31 PM
I checked the form you referenced from the shared account you referenced and you are correct, the form designer does not fully load:
There has already been a ticket opened regarding this issue that was opened by our founder so it should hopefully be addressed fairly quickly. Thank you very much for the detailed explanation of how to re-create the bug. It was very helpful for testing and will be for the bug fix as well.
We will update this thread as soon as we have a resolution.