- JeremiahAsked on October 30, 2014 at 03:23 PM
Applicants are continuously getting error message that the API key has expired. We have refreshed payment connection with Stripe numerous times. Is there a way of preventing this? Thank you!
- BenAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 03:59 PM
I presume that this is your account: campcuriosity?
Could you please tell us what is the jotform that you are having issues with and the page where it is used to make sure that there are no conflicts on the page?
- JeremiahAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 04:11 PMSure. So far any form where we have used stripe has had this expired error.
This is the link to one of the pages not working:
- JeremiahAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 04:11 PMSorry, it's the (2014-15 School Registration Form)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 04:55 PM
The error is most probably related to the Stripe API response.
If possible, please contact us when you notice it again, so we will be able to troubleshoot it. In such case, you might also contact the Stripe Support to make sure that your API credentials are up to date.