- medwardsAsked on October 30, 2014 at 04:41 PM
I have a sign up form in a lightbox that is supposed to disable the form after 24 submissions and I set up a warning message. The form does disable, but no message appears. Just an empty lightbox. Can this not be done in a lightbox? Here are the direct URL's to the forms. but on the actual webpage I embedded the lightbox script.
· 10 to 11 a.m. (link to: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42945535653967)
· 11 a.m. to Noon (link to : http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42946593601965)
· Noon to 1 p.m. (link to: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42946018098967)
· 1 to 2 p.m. (link to: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42946019176965)
· 2 to 3 p.m. (link to: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42946288035967)
- KadeJMAnswered on October 30, 2014 at 04:53 PM
I understand you are having an issue with having the submission limit message show up in the embedded jotform on your website.
Can you please share a link to the webpage where it is embedded so that we can take a look?
- medwardsAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 04:47 PM
The form resides on our intranet behind a firewall so you will not be able to access it. I just want to know if there are any known issues that a warning does not display in a lightbox.
- CharlieAnswered on October 31, 2014 at 06:59 PM
I believe I understand what you meant. I tried replicating the problem with my end and I got the same result.
I've embed it on my end using lightbox and set the form to have a limit of 1 submission only. In normal direct form URL, it should show "Only once!"
1. Using direct Form URL with limit reached.
2. Embedded the form using lightbox with limit reached.
Thank you for understanding.