- amplefiAsked on September 20, 2011 at 08:50 PM
we are not getting email response off of our formPage URL:
- WebDEZNAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:17 PM
have you tested the form to see if it works? While not something you could fix, it would be an indication there is a wider problem than eMail not getthing trough.
- amplefiAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:46 PM
there seems to be a problem on your end i think. I am getting bounced out of my account repeatedly. the form works for a while and then stops.
- amplefiAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 09:49 PM
took a screen shot
- WebDEZNAnswered on September 20, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Im not an employee of JotForm, just a user.
- brx250Answered on September 20, 2011 at 11:08 PM
We had to change the DNS IP addresses because of DDoS attacks. The old IP address is probably cached on your end. Until your DNS cache is cleared, you can use www.jotform.net to access your account and to link your forms. You can also use either https://secure.jotform.com or https://www.jotform.com for HTTPS/SSL connections.
If you have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support