- BWSitesAsked on November 02, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Sorry, I can't find ANY instructions on using the image slider widget provided in the forms sidebar.
Does it use url of and image?
Where would we have an image of the correct proportions stored to pull the url from?
Are they stored on your server, like maybe in the form designer?
- ShadaeAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 01:56 PM
Once you add the Image Slider, the Wizard will pop-up, if not you would click on the wand icon that is on the field
This is the Image Slider image
You would then enter each image URL into the "Slider Image" field. Your image would have to be hosted someone, for email on your own server or in Dropbox. Each image should be placed in a new line.
You would then select your other desired setting for you image slider.
Please inform us if you need additional assistance.
- BWSitesAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 02:41 PMok, thanks
- ShadaeAnswered on November 02, 2014 at 03:18 PM
You are most welcome.
Please feel free to contact us if you need additional assistance.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 26, 2015 at 01:59 AM
I need to move your thread separately so that we can assist you properly. Here's the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/619995
Thank you for understanding.