- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2014 at 09:07 AM
I've checked your form and it does seem that it sorts incorrectly. Have you tried to edit the submissions "Date" field manually? Or have you changed the time format once and reverted it back? I would recommend that you use the Grid Listing Reports, it works correctly with your date field.
I hope this works. Let us know if you needed further assistance on this.
- WSMCAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 06:01 AMHi,
I need the HTML listing so will wait and see if you come up with a fix
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 04, 2014 at 07:59 AM
Yes you are correct. The sorting feature of date field with DD/MM/YYYY format does not seems to work correctly. I did test it an I am able to replicate the issue you are having. Please check the screenshot below:
I am reporting it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- alp_denizAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Date sorting of dd-mm-yyyy fields are now fixed. Thank you very much for letting us know!
- CharlieAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 01:29 PM
I opened a separate thread so that we can better assist you, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/758782. We will address it shortly.
Thank you for your understanding.