- Tazz GaultAsked on November 05, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Do you provide an HTML option to embed forms onto a website?
- CharlieAnswered on November 05, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Yes, there are a lot of ways to share our forms. This includes embedding the Form's source code.
You can do it by following the guide below.
1. In your Form editor, click the "Embed Form" under "Setup & Embed" setting.
2. It will then display the "Embed Form Wizard", you will then see the different platforms to where you can embed your form.
3. You can then copy the form's embed code and paste it on the platform specific to your website.
You can find more about this by visiting the links below:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.