What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Not able to see payment screen of the Payment formAsked by juniorbaseball on November 07, 2014 at 04:04 AM
Hi There. Everything worked except that when I select Paypal and then submit the payment form it is going directly to my thank you page (just like the purchase order one), instead of linking to Paypal to make the payment. Any ideas please?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
I did check your form and found that you have created a separate PayPal form and embedded it in your master/main form.
It will not work this way. The payment question should be added as part of the master form or the master form should not have any form field other then the embedded form. Based on the condition, appropriate form needs to be displayed. See for the data to be captured successfully and the redirection to PayPal checkout page is only possible when the submit button of that form is clicked.
In your case you have several form fields in your master form and then the payment question is in a different form. When the submit button of master form is clicked and as the form does not have any payment question but just an embedded form, it will never be redirected to the PayPal page. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to the following steps:
1. Clone your master form #43096705441858 since it has several other fields, remove the paypal and bank transfer related fields & conditions and add the PayPal question in the form.
2. Clone the form which you have created in step #1, remove the PayPal question and add Purchase order question.
3. Create a new form and one radio button question with "PayPal" and "bank Transfer" option.
4. Add both the forms you have created in step#1 and step#2 in an iframe of the new form. (as you have currently done in your master form)
5. Add the condition in your form to show / hide the appropriate form based on the selection of radio button option. (as you have currently done in your master form)
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions and we will help you in creating your form and conditions.