- naughtynicekcAsked on November 07, 2014 at 05:25 PM
My form currently has a submit button that goes to our paypal account and prompts for shipping, however we have some people who want to do pickup, therefore will not require shipping. So how do I have my customer submit their order free of shipping for pick up orders only.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 07, 2014 at 05:44 PM
As I check your JotForm I don't see any shipping charges for the products. Do you want the shipping charges to be added or just shipping address to hide when pickup is selected?
If it is to hide shipping address field, you can hide by using our conditions wizard. Please follow the steps below :
1. Open your JotForm in edit mode
2. Click on Conditions icon to open Conditions Wizard
2. Select Show/Hide a form field and click on Next.
3. Set the rule and action as shown below and click on Save
Hope this helps. Please let us know if you are looking for something else. We will be happy to help.