- OliverAsked on November 08, 2014 at 10:18 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 08, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Yes, Jotform is mobile optimized. It should work perfectly and easy to fill on mobile. If you want your form to be fully mobile responsive, follow the steps below.
1. Edit your form in the Form Builder
2. Click Form Style tab and then Form Designer
3. On the Form Designer, click Form Layout tab and then check "Make this form responsive" just like the following image.
That's it! Test your form on your mobile device and see how it works.
If you have further questions about this, let us know.
Have a good day!