- TDAsked on November 09, 2014 at 01:54 PM
Hoow can I create a text box next to the other
Ex: I have one text box "TIME IN"
Now I need to create "TIME OUT" next to time in...
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Manage Multiple Fields
- gori-mathewAnswered on November 09, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Thank you for contacting us.You can use multiple text boxes by following these steps:
1. Insert a Text Box field found under Form Tools.
2. Click the Gear icon on the top right corner of the Text Box field and select Shrink.
3.Click the Gear icon again and select Duplicate this time.
Please visit this form for a demo of the resulting form -http://www.jotform.com/form/43128647016958
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 01:11 AMThanks for respond, I still have a problem
1. Click Shrink =èGear===èDuplicate = The next box created on the bottom of the original
Note: I am looking for the next box created on the right or Left (Like Excel table)
Today, I am trying to find out
1. Where is the function can make two box get closer..? (From left to right or from bottom to top)
(See picture attaching)
By the ways I am trying to build a form called “Supply order”
It had multiple text boxes item name and next to each box have a small box called “Qty”
But I can’t make the boxes get closer the gaps between them is too far
Here is sample what I am trying to do….
Ex: When person select the item and they can choose how many they want to order for that item..
The rest of that I believe your guys have a wonderful DIY form I ever meet in www
Great jobs and thank you
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 01:41 AMHere is another issue (I am not sure, but teach me if I am wrong)
1. Get a java script code from “Source Code”
2. Insert to android (Samsung Note 10.1” and Samsung S5), the vertical Scrollbar did not scroll UP or DOWN…It stuck
The form is appearing great…
But I use the code from “Embed Form” is scrolling great no problem
3. The printer doesn’t seem go nowhere…!!!
I bet, give me some more time I may found more issues for your guys..
- tdcompuservicesAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 01:51 AMAttaching is the picture I have a hard time to build…Please help me out
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 07:07 AM
Glad to see you've figured out making the fields side by side.
If you want to make them a little closer, inject this CSS codes to your form.
About your other question, we'll answer it on a separate thread.