- rrm364Asked on November 10, 2014 at 11:27 AM
The next button on the NAP Main Form is not working. It was working earlier, and isn't anymore.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 01:14 PM
I do apologize for the issue that you are experiencing with the "Next" button on your form.
After reviewing your form, I am seeing that the issue is being caused by because the configurable list field has been marked as required
It appears that there is a bug, that prevents the field from registering if it has been filled or not. I have passed on this issue to our developers. Any update on the bug will be posted to this thread.
If you remove the required from that field, you will not experience and issue with the "Next" button.
- rrm364Answered on November 10, 2014 at 02:11 PMI have deleted the configurable list. I am still having the same problem.
- Ravi Mehta
- ShadaeAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 02:40 PM
After reviewing your form, I am seeing where the configurable list widget is still currently on your form.
It however does not need to be removed, once you remove the require element from the field, it will resolve the issue.
To remove the "Required" element, you would select the field and then click on the "Required" icon at the top of the form builder
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- rrm364Answered on November 10, 2014 at 03:11 PMI just removed require from the configurable list form. The next is still not working.
- ShadaeAnswered on November 10, 2014 at 03:36 PM
After reviewing your form, I am no longer seeing where there is an issue with the next button
Can you confirm that you are still experiencing an issue?
If so, can you try to clear your Form Cache. We await your response.
- rrm364Answered on November 12, 2014 at 11:01 AMI cleared the form cache. The next button still isn’t working and it’s not working for any of the forms that I have created. However, I can submit forms.
- rrm364Answered on November 12, 2014 at 11:21 AMAfter doing some more investigation, the form only works on Firefox, but not on IE or chrome.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Ok, thank you for sharing your findings, I've added them to the ticket.
- ShadaeAnswered on December 19, 2014 at 02:38 PM
Your request has been moved to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/479415, your request will be addressed there.
We do ask that you create a new thread for each inquiry to ensure that all inquires are addressed completely.