- offtheracksAsked on September 22, 2011 at 03:59 PM
- brx250Answered on September 23, 2011 at 02:00 AM
First of all, thank you for using JotForm.
You can have a copy of your submissions sent directly to your email address right after submitting the form. You can also reply to that Notification directly from your email.
I've attached here some instructions for you to follow, hope this helps.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
It works just like an envelope in real life. Put "From" or "Reply To" email address on the top left corner and have recipient email address at the bottom right corner.
If you are sending a notification email that means:
- Reply-To address should be the person who fills the form. So, it is the email question entered on the form. If you do not want it reply to the sender, you can just leave this question empty and emails will come from "JotForm".
- Recipient address should be you. Enter your own email address.
If you are sending an auto-responder email that means:
- Reply-To address should be you. Enter your own email address.
- Recipient address should be the person who fills the form . So, it is the email question entered on the form.If you do have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support